Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Intention of the Post

I finally got around to reading what the instructions for this blog are on the Courseweb. I must admit that talking about how I am reacting to classes is not a subject that I am not keen on discussing at this time. Making the mistake of taking three core classes this summer is putting a lot of pressure on me; there certainly is little downtime from my schoolwork. Trying to stuff all of this information into my head can make me a little cranky, but there is no choice by now.

Understanding the course material is not as much of a challenge as it was a fortnight ago. This is easing the burden a little, yet there always seems too much to do. I just need to learn how to deal with it.

Writing about films is undoubtedly more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment