Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Appreciating A Challenge

The last eleven weeks in this technology course have tested me in a manner that I have not experienced for a long time. I have repeatedly had to venture outside of my comfort zone to finish the projects for this class. The lectures and readings, moreover, have compelled me learn about technological subjects I still struggle to comprehend. Inevitably, there were moments when I completely faltered and had to deal with the consequences. The most important aspect of this challenge, in the end, is to persevere. That I certainly have done, especially over the last few weeks. All that is left is one more project, but it is the most daunting of them to my mind.

Perhaps the most important realization from the course is the necessity for me to learn about current technology and the trends it represents. As a student with ideas about finding employment in the information industry, it would be detrimental to resume burying my head in the sand regarding technological developments. Cinema and French may have more appeal for me, but it is important to learn about subjects of a more practical nature from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment