Sunday, July 11, 2010

Life and School

This summer has involved learning on many fronts. The primary aspects of my life that are vying for the attention of my mind are grad school and Pittsburgh. Sometimes I have struggled with balancing the demands of both. The schoolwork has undoubtedly dominated my experience of this summer. There have been times when I felt that I was devoting too much of my time to the work, but I have learned over the past couple of months how to create a work schedule that does not drive me crazy. More importantly, I am aware of the necessity to have a life apart from school. It is only in the past few weeks that I have started concentrating on creating a life for myself in Pittsburgh. I am looking forward to the August break in order to focus my time and energy for getting the most out of my stay here.

No comments:

Post a Comment